Note regarding production of this video: This video is not representation of our on-screen graphics for FoTV. This is a simple overall explanation of Florida on TV Show. Contactus@Elettro.com 310.408.6687 EST
The following elements are expected:
PROJECT PROPOSAL/INCOMPLETE PROGRAM
- Treatment (Required) – describe how the television program will unfold from beginning to end. Include story
- Structure, theme, style, format, voice, and point-of-view.
- Key personnel (Required) – provide information on key project staff, experts, consultants and talent.
- Synopsis – briefly outline the subject and story of the program.
- Episodic descriptions (if project is a series)
- Project timetable – provide a schedule of all phases of production.
- Interactive elements – explain plans for a companion web site, including production team and budget.
- Budget – include an itemized list of project costs and any funds and in-kind support raised to date.
- Business plan – explain the status of the project and discuss your plans for funding and completing it.
- Sample work – include samples of previous work that best exemplify your production ability.