Location #1 WMODA Museum – Wiener Museum of Decorative Arts (WMODA)
Location #2 Gallery of Amazing Things
Location #3 Jaxsons
Location #4 Bell Dairy
Location #5 DCOTA Design Center
Bass Pro Shops Outdoor World at 200 Gulfstream Way off I-95.
Location #6 Dania Beah Pier
JAXSON’S LOCATION #1 (30 Seconds)
- Hungry? We hope so because at Jaxson’s Ice Cream Parlor doesn’t mess around!!, it takes a lot of space to put down a “Kitchen Sink” Thats right a “Kitchen Sink”. This ice cream parlor is packed every evening, all year long. They serve some of the best ice cream in south Florida since 1956, Jaxson’s occupied half of the space it now fills.
- Intro Bumper
- Voice Over with Location Shots (Lower1/3 Location #1)
- Host on Camera – Location Shot
- Possible Interview
Dairy Belle Ice Cream
- Legit French Canadian undisputed heavy weight Poutine champion of South Florida, Dairy Belle Ice Cream
- You know how to tell if a certain ethnic food is good or not? You notice more of the customers are of the same ethnicity of the food thats being served. That gives it credibility. Well…..at Dairy Belle Ice Cream, its tough to find an english conversation around the simple picnic tables and lines of people waiting for their number to be called.
- This must-try hole-in-the-wall is incredibly authentic.